• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Must see Hawaii films

Kauai Kid

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Recorded two this weekend from PBS. Both are outstanding and a must see for lovers of Hawaii.

Kilauea: Mountain of Fire

Fellowship of the Whales (Humpbacks)

Enjoy!!!!:cheer:

Sterling

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Drat -- not on my cable options -- thanks for alerting me though!!!

DaveNV

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Greg, check again. I had to do that too. The Kilauea show is an episode of Nova. It's replaying several times right now.

Dave

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Marriott: Maui Ocean Club Lahaina Villas (3BRx5), Ko Olina, Shadow Ridge II, Willow Ridge, Aruba Ocean Club, DC Points HGVC: Flamingo, Sea World, I-Drive, Starwood Bella (x4), SDO, TradeWinds, Worldmark
Dave, thank you very much -- I just found it on KPBS -- and will record!

I love TUG -- thanks again to both Dave and Sterling!!!

Greg

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
Dave, thank you very much -- I just found it on KPBS -- and will record!

I love TUG -- thanks again to both Dave and Sterling!!!

Greg

Glad to be of help, but Sterling gets the credit for posting about the show. :)

Since we're heading to Hawaii next week, and will spend a week on the Big Island, the volcano is pretty high on my list right now. Can't wait! :cheer:

Dave

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
I searched shows for the next two weeks on m Direct TV DVR and couldn't see it anything about the shows. I am disappointed.

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Cindy,

I found it on PBS and the title of the show is Nature with the topic being Kilauea, so searching for Kilauea didn't do me any good either. For my cable network, it is showing Saturday and Sunday of this upcoming weekend.

Good luck and thanks again!

Greg

By the way, I've always wanted to say to you that I am glad your SIL is back from Iraq. I remember thinking about him and all of our brave soldiers when I saw your comment that he was in Iraq. My dad and grandfather were both career Navy, and I have tremendous respect and gratitude for our military. All the best, Greg

Last edited:

DaveNV

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Free Agent
I just realized I typed "Nova" when I meant to type "Nature." Whoops! :eek:

Dave

abbekit

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Pagosa

GregT

TUG Member
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Thanks very much for these links!!!

Kauai Kid

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
One of the many things I learned on the whale video was the head slap is done by very aggressive males.

Sort of like the Sumo Stomp; a current dance step. :D

rickandcindy23

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Wyndham Founder; Disney OKW & SSR; Marriott's Willow Ridge and Shadow Ridge,Grand Chateau; Val Chatelle; Hono Koa OF (3); SBR(LOTS), SDO a few; Grand Palms(selling); WKORV-OF ,Westin Desert Willow.
Found them! Thanks, Greg! And so glad because I am having Hawaii withdrawal. It's only been 9 days since we came back. :)

fnover

TUG Member
Reaction score
A new Hawaiian film

There is a new film being released on 5/14 titled "Princess Kaiulani", as I understand it, it tells the story of the events that led up to the overthrow of the monarchy. The film will be being released in art houses.

Last edited: