• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Primo Management Group real or scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

heathpack

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Hyatt High Sierra and Highland Inn
Disney’s Grand Californian and Hilton Head Island
Marriott Barony Beach and Mountainside
MVC Points
Sheraton Broadway Plantation
lol. I can see why you would say that and i know that other companies do that and i think there idiots to. We have better things to do with our time and our phones ring off the hook, so we don't need to do that. I wish i never responded to this to be honest, WOW! i never thought there were this many skeptical people out there in the world. SAD

I am sure you wish you never responded.

You are a con artist and are used to interacting with people who are uncertain of what to believe and who to listen to.

You believe if you can get someone to stumble upon this thread and call you, you’ll be able to BS your way through a sales pitch with them so that you can rip them off.

You would have been better off not encouraging your shill friend/acquaintance to start this thread and in not replying to it yourself. Because you’ve given us a chance to speak very clearly and state that you are for sure a criminal and no one should waste their time with you.

Or maybe we all should? Tie up as much of your time as we possibly can letting you run through all your BS with us. As a public service, lol.

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
Sean Chesser, yes that’s exactly what ROFR means.

No skin off my nose if I enter into a contract with a seller for $5k for my unit and Hyatt (say) buys it back. I still get my $5000 and I’ve sold my timeshare. Zero problem.

So you are encouraging TS owners looking to sell to tilt at windmills over the “injustice” of ROFR? Ridiculous, it does not impact the TS seller. They are not “trapped” or “ripped off” or whatever it is that you are implying.

Seriously you are one thing and one thing only: a sleazeball preying upon people who don’t fully understand that ROFR is a non problem. Look in the mirror, grow a conscience.

I am saying this to you under no illusions that you actually will grow a conscious. Just want to make it PERFECTLY clear to any unsure person who stumbles upon this thread that you are absolutely a crook who deserves to be in jail. (And very well may be some day.)

Tell us, Sean: what state are you located in? So that I may call the appropriate state attorney general to inform him/her of your enterprise.
I never said that we say anything like that to scare people at all, what are you talking about. If someone can sell it then that's the best option but the chances of that happening on the resale market is very slim. As far as the State Attorney is concerned i don't rip people off and have nothing to worry about. We perform the service, we are on the phone with resorts everyday and have proof of that as well. Please don't threaten me, i am not threatening you at all. i didn't write on hear to start a fight with everybody, i simply came her to defend our company and what we have been able to get done up to this point. I said numerous times in this thread that selling and getting the resort to take it back is a good option if it works, why would i say that if i am trying to scam people, REALLY? That is not our goal at all and i have even helped people for free read some of our BBB reviews. I understand where all of you are coming from. There are a lot of scams in the timeshare industry including the resorts. I know that i am not going to win this battle but it is what it is. I know what ROFR is and never said i use anything to scare anybody. We simply help people when all other avenues have been exhausted. You guys have a lot of pinned up anger, you must really feel bad about your purchase.

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
I am sure you wish you never responded.

You are a con artist and are used to interacting with people who are uncertain of what to believe and who to listen to.

You believe if you can get someone to stumble upon this thread and call you, you’ll be able to BS your way through a sales pitch with them so that you can rip them off.

You would have been better off not encouraging your shill friend/acquaintance to start this thread and in not replying to it yourself. Because you’ve given us a chance to speak very clearly and state that you are for sure a criminal and no one should waste their time with you.

Or maybe we all should? Tie up as much of your time as we possibly can letting you run through all your BS with us. As a public service, lol.
I don't need someone to call from this thread, we get 70 to 100 calls a day. You are ridiculous. We don't call people they call us. I haven't once said our phone number or our website and that is for a reason because i am not here to do that and don't need to. LOL.

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
In addition to using ROFR as a scare tactic your company also scares owners by falsely stating that they can’t even give their timeshare away. After all, if they could give it away why would they need to pay you thousands?

From your website FAQ

“For instance, you may have heard of timeshare owners who sell their packages for as little as $1 on Ebay just to get out of the financial obligation. Depending on the terms of your contract, the resorts associated with the timeshare will not recognize this transfer. The new “owner” would not be able to use the timeshare at all.”

eBay and TUG are not the only sites that have many successful timeshare giveaways.
It does happen you are correct and i am not disputing that at all. I will tell you that we have seen in numerous cases that the resort doesn't recognize the transfer. This is because of the transfer scams

heathpack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Points
I never said that we say anything like that to scare people at all, what are you talking about. If someone can sell it then that's the best option but the chances of that happening on the resale market is very slim. As far as the State Attorney is concerned i don't rip people off and have nothing to worry about. We perform the service, we are on the phone with resorts everyday and have proof of that as well. Please don't threaten me, i am not threatening you at all. i didn't write on hear to start a fight with everybody, i simply came her to defend our company and what we have been able to get done up to this point. I said numerous times in this thread that selling and getting the resort to take it back is a good option if it works, why would i say that if i am trying to scam people, REALLY? That is not our goal at all and i have even helped people for free read some of our BBB reviews. I understand where all of you are coming from. There are a lot of scams in the timeshare industry including the resorts. I know that i am not going to win this battle but it is what it is. I know what ROFR is and never said i use anything to scare anybody. We simply help people when all other avenues have been exhausted. You guys have a lot of pinned up anger, you must really feel bad about your purchase.

Sean you said in this very thread: “In most case's you can't sell it because the resort has the first right to refusal and more than likely they will”.

If the TS company exercises it’s ROFR, you *have* sold the TS. Back to the TS company.

So don’t attempt more BS. You were indeed trying to scare people into believing that ROFR means they can’t sell their TS.

Classic con artist move to redirect when one scare tactic fails.

Again, I am only engaging with you at all because it gives me another chance in this thread to be perfectly clear: a legit person who understands the TS industry and is trying to help people & provide a valid service would never try the BS line about ROFR meaning an owner can’t sell their TS. A legit person would simply never have made the statement that I quote above.

You can spin and lie and attempt to misdirect all you want and I’ll keep saying it over and over: CON ARTIST.

And then I’ll say the same thing to the Florida State Attorney General. Not a threat. Just a statement of fact. He/she will of course immediately see through your BS as well.

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
I have spoken to the State Attorney's office numerous times for our clients so what you are saying doesn't scare me. We are not scamming people and we have nothing to worry about. I think you are use to saying that to people and they run but not this guy. I did say the above i am not arguing that at all. The resort reserves the right to stop the sale and take it back and turn around and sell it for 30 times as much. If the resort was so ethical why don't they just sell it for the owner for the price they flip it to. They tell people that they are making real estate investments in the presentation, i wish you could sit in our office just one day and here the horrible stories and the things they do to people. Its wrong period! So call the State Attorney i would love to speak to them again and show them all the surveys that we have clients fill out when they enter the program and what the resorts do. ITS WRONG PERIOD!!!

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
They don't promise to "sell" the timeshare; they basically nag the resort to let you out of the contract, citing false promises or misleading information that many timeshare companies make at the original sale. Knowing that it's a pain for the resort (especially for smaller ones) to be hassled by a company that knows what it's doing, the resorts often give in and let the person out of the contract. This is consistent with the suggested approach that I read about on some mortgage/law-oriented websites.
We do a little more than nag the resort but i guess calling them and everything else I guess it is kind of nagging.

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
thats what all the "cancellation/exit" firms claim to do....after charging you huge upfront fees.

what efforts have you made thusfar to give your ownership back to the resort, or give it away for $1?
He should try this first and all owners should before calling us

heathpack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Points
I have spoken to the State Attorney's office numerous times for our clients so what you are saying doesn't scare me. We are not scamming people and we have nothing to worry about. I think you are use to saying that to people and they run but not this guy. I did say the above i am not arguing that at all. The resort reserves the right to stop the sale and take it back and turn around and sell it for 30 times as much. If the resort was so ethical why don't they just sell it for the owner for the price they flip it to. They tell people that they are making real estate investments in the presentation, i wish you could sit in our office just one day and here the horrible stories and the things they do to people. Its wrong period! So call the State Attorney i would love to speak to them again and show them all the surveys that we have clients fill out when they enter the program and what the resorts do. ITS WRONG PERIOD!!!

The resort is not stopping the sale.

The resort is completing the sale, with the TS company as buyer.

In the end, the owner who wants to sell their TS has sold their timeshare.

If you were truly concerned with helping people who only wanted out of their TS you would not lie and say the the TS company is stopping the sale.

The owner who wants to get rid of their TS doesn’t care that now the resort owns their unit instead of whoever they were initially attempting to sell to. Nor should they, as they are out. Attempting to confuse the issue with claims of ITS WRONG PERIOD!!! is not helping that individual owner one iota. It’s creating drama and attempting to manipulate them emotionally. The kinds of things a con artist does.

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
Again the reserve the right to stop the sale and take it back and resell themselves, your wrong.

What is "Right of First Refusal"?
ROFR is a clause in your timeshare contract that states that the company that sold you the timeshare has the right to get it back under certain conditions.

And you, and you...
If you enter into an agreement to sell that timeshare to a third party (Buyer X), then the company has the "right of first refusal" on that contract. That means they get to accept or refuse that agreement first, before the deal with Buyer X can go through.

• If the company wants your timeshare, then they exercise their Right of First Refusal, and they become the buyer. You still end up selling at the agreed price, except that you're selling it back to the company. The deal with Buyer X is dissolved, and they get back whatever they've paid.

• If the company doesn't want your timeshare at the price you agreed with Buyer X, then they refuse it. Your sale to Buyer X passes the Right of First Refusal, and that deal goes through.

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
Again the reserve the right to stop the sale and take it back and resell themselves, your wrong.

ROFR is a clause in your timeshare contract that states that the company that sold you the timeshare has the right to get it back under certain conditions.

And you, and you...
If you enter into an agreement to sell that timeshare to a third party (Buyer X), then the company has the "right of first refusal" on that contract. That means they get to accept or refuse that agreement first, before the deal with Buyer X can go through.

• If the company wants your timeshare, then they exercise their Right of First Refusal, and they become the buyer. You still end up selling at the agreed price, except that you're selling it back to the company. The deal with Buyer X is dissolved, and they get back whatever they've paid.

• If the company doesn't want your timeshare at the price you agreed with Buyer X, then they refuse it. Your sale to Buyer X passes the Right of First Refusal, and that deal goes through.
Read it for yourself

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
Read it for yourself
ROFR is a clause in your timeshare contract that states that the company that sold you the timeshare has the right to get it back under certain conditions. If you enter into an agreement to sell that timeshare to a third party (Buyer X), then the company has the "right of first refusal" on that contract.
Timeshare Sales and Right of First Refusal
timesharegame.com/timeshare-right-of-first-refusal/

We don't feed of people's emotions at all. They are already emotional when they call. They have tried everything by the time they call us. I said that already!

heathpack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Points

And you, and you...

They are not stopping the sale, exactly as I stated previous. The fact that you keep saying they stop the sale when you know in fact the sale goes through is a con artist misdirect. From the seller’s perspective the sale goes through with the exact terms they’d agreed upon with their buyer, except now it’s the TS company meeting those terms and buying the TS. The seller still gets *exactly* what he/she negotiated with the buyer, it’s just a different buyer. The seller is happy with nothing to be upset about.

Don’t try to scare people that ROFR means the TS company can prevent them from selling their TS, which is the impression you’re trying to convey when you say the TS company can stop the sale by exercising ROFR.

heathpack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Points
We don't feed of people's emotions at all. They are already emotional when they call. They have tried everything by the time they call us. I said that already!

If people have tried everything before they called you, in what scenario is ROFR is an issue you even need to bring up with them as a reason they can’t sell their TS?

You state “in most case’s you can’t sell it because the resort has right of first refusal”. Which is a lie designed to scare people into paying for your services.

So if they successfully had a buyer and submitted for ROFR, and the TS company bought the unit from them, the owner had no problem and wouldn’t be interacting with you.

The only people who are going to interact with you are people who can’t sell or don’t know how to. In neither instance is ROFR a factor in those individuals still owning a TS they want to get rid of. Your bringing up ROFR and telling them that ROFR means “in most cases you can’t sell it” is pure scare tactic, playing on people’s emotions.

Classic con artist move.

Do you work for Primo Management or are you an owner?

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
They are not stopping the sale, exactly as I stated previous. The fact that you keep saying they stop the sale when you know in fact the sale goes through is a con artist misdirect. From the seller’s perspective the sale goes through with the exact terms they’d agreed upon with their buyer, except now it’s the TS company meeting those terms and buying the TS. The seller still gets *exactly* what he/she negotiated with the buyer, it’s just a different buyer. The seller is happy with nothing to be upset about.

Don’t try to scare people that ROFR means the TS company can prevent them from selling their TS, which is the impression you’re trying to convey when you say the TS company can stop the sale by exercising ROFR.
I never said that and agree with what you are saying. You are flipping my words around. The bad part is the resort then takes the timeshare and resells it for 30 times more that the sad part. If they truly cared they could of at least bought it back from people for half of what they paid for it and still make a profit when they resell it.

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
If people have tried everything before they called you, in what scenario is ROFR is an issue you even need to bring up with them as a reason they can’t sell their TS?

You state “in most case’s you can’t sell it because the resort has right of first refusal”. Which is a lie designed to scare people into paying for your services.

So if they successfully had a buyer and submitted for ROFR, and the TS company bought the unit from them, the owner had no problem and wouldn’t be interacting with you.

The only people who are going to interact with you are people who can’t sell or don’t know how to. In neither instance is ROFR a factor in those individuals still owning a TS they want to get rid of. Your bringing up ROFR and telling them that ROFR means “in most cases you can’t sell it” is pure scare tactic, playing on people’s emotions.

Classic con artist move.

again you are putting words in my mouth and the resort hardly ever even uses the ROFR anyways so we never bring it up. The fact is if you call the resort they will not even buy it back for a penny. It's a terrible investment you know it and so do I come on. Here is an example your MP=325 a month and your MF=1000 a year, which 4900 a year. The average American can go on vacation twice a year if there lucky. If you do the math at 5 days each stay for a total of 10 day its 490 a night. You can stay at the Ritz Carlton for that and go when you want where you want. I talk with people everyday that get suckered into one who never even use them and waste thousands of dollars and cant even give the thing away because nobody wants the yearly fees not to mention assessment fees and exchange fees. It should be outlawed its a rip off and scam and you know it. We can go back and forth all night and you can call me an idiot or any thing else for that matter but at the end of the day you know who the real scam artist is and its not me. i know your going to come back and continue to try and make me look bad and call me a con artist or whatever else you come up with but in the back of your mind the resort's are the ones who are wrong. I have a great idea how about the resorts come up with a really good exit program instead of a BS to string you along and we don't exist, there is the solution. I got another how about that have a resale department and really sell them or buy them back from the owner. They don't because they know they sold them a piece of paper with a 3000% mark up that has no value. I wonder why the resorts get sued all the time for lying to people and have paid out many lawsuits but there great!

Sean Chesser

Reaction score

Classic con artist move.

One of the owners

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
I never said that and agree with what you are saying. You are flipping my words around. The bad part is the resort then takes the timeshare and resells it for 30 times more, that's the sad part. If they truly cared they could of at least bought it back from people for half of what they paid for it and still make a profit when they resell it.

heathpack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Points
I never said that and agree with what you are saying. You are flipping my words around. The bad part is the resort then takes the timeshare and resells it for 30 times more that the sad part. If they truly cared they could of at least bought it back from people for half of what they paid for it and still make a profit when they resell it.

I am not flipping your words around and you *did* say the exact words that I quote in this very thread. When you got challenged here by multiple people knowing what ROFR is and that it doesn’t not prevent the sale, you started posting definitions of ROFR to prove your point. But of course those definitions actually disprove your claim that most people can’t sell because of ROFR.

And all your comments about the TS company “not caring” because they resell your TS at a higher price. The seller certainly shouldn’t be concerned, their TS is sold and that was their goal. Not making a TS company “care” about them. You only bring this irrelevant stuff up to play on people’s emotions, to get them to behave irrationally. If you were looking out for those sellers, you’d be telling them not to worry about what happens to their TS after it’s sold and the TS company has taken it back.

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
Really? I think i am done because your wrong and i am wondering if you work for the resorts. Here is a article of an employee of Wyndham telling on the resort for defrauding an elderly person and see for yourself how they are.
https://dolanlawfirm.com/2016/11/wyndham-vacation-whistleblower-verdict/

There are many more just Google it. I have to ask you if that was your mom or a family member would you still be backing the resort? I bet you wouldn't. They rip people off everyday and you know it. There are videos of a sales meetings being ran by Westgates owners son telling his people to lie. He does it on camera, come on!

Last edited:

heathpack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Points
Really? I think i am done because your wrong and i am wondering if you work for the resorts. Here is a article of an employee of Wyndham telling on the resort for defrauding an elderly person and see for yourself how they are.
https://dolanlawfirm.com/2016/11/wyndham-vacation-whistleblower-verdict/

There are many more just Google it. I have to ask you if that was your mom or a family member would you still be backing the resort? I bet you wouldn't. They rip people off everyday and you know it. There are videos of a sales meeting being ran by Westgates owners son telling his people to lie. He does it on camera, come on!

Again you are trying to misdirect. Your company alleges to provide a service for helping people to get rid of their timeshares. The practices of salespeople when owners originally bought their TT are not relevant to people looking to sell.

You are trying to create an emotional state, to create a sense in people that they have been victimized and that you will right that wrong- for a fee, of course. Because you “care” about the TS owner whereas the TS company does not. I don’t kid myself that any corporation “cares” about me, it’s not what I’m looking for from a corporation. Yes a great many people have been victimized by shady TS companies. But giving more money to you for you to “help” them, just creates another layer of victimization for that owner- this time getting ripped off my Primo Mgmt.

theo

TUG Member
Reaction score

The above quoted question was posed to Sean Chesser. Personally, I'm done with this semi-literate troll (and this thread).
I don't think much of the BBB anyhow, but fwiw BBB indicates that Primo Management Group is not BBB accredited.
Israel Sanchez Jr. is identified as Primo "CEO" and Sean Chesser as "General Manager". The "business" is reportedly located in Orlando, FL with a 407 area code phone number, which I for one will not be calling in this (or in any subsequent) lifetime.

After 30+ years in and around and observing the timeshare industry, I see the same games (with new names) all the time; there's not much new under that sun. I can only hope that people seeking to end their timeshare ownership will have the sense to ignore all of the self-promoting BS and all of the song and dance routines, do their homework and pursue one of the numerous legitimate avenues other than paying money to any upfront fee "exit / relief / escape / rescue" operation, including (but not limited to) this heretofore unknown "Primo Management Group". It is said that forewarned is forearmed.

Last edited:

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
Again you are trying to misdirect. Your company alleges to provide a service for helping people to get rid of their timeshares. The practices of salespeople when owners originally bought their TT are not relevant to people looking to sell.

You are trying to create an emotional state, to create a sense in people that they have been victimized and that you will right that wrong- for a fee, of course. Because you “care” about the TS owner whereas the TS company does not. I don’t kid myself that any corporation “cares” about me, it’s not what I’m looking for from a corporation. Yes a great many people have been victimized by shady TS companies. But giving more money to you for you to “help” them, just creates another layer of victimization for that owner- this time getting ripped off my Primo Mgmt.

Once again you are calling someone a scam without any facts to back that up. i have addressed this numerous time and told you we dont do that. Have a great day!

Sean Chesser

Reaction score
The above quoted question was posed to Sean Chesser. Personally, I'm done with this semi-literate troll (and this thread), but fwiw BBB indicates Primo Management Group as not accredited by BBB, Israel Sanchez Jr. as "CEO" and Sean Chesser as General Manager. The "business" is reportedly located in Orlando, FL and shows a 407 area code phone number, which I for one won't be calling in this or in any subsequent lifetime.

We actually use and enjoy our timeshares, all having been purchased in the resale market. I can only hope that people who are seeking to end their ownwership will ignore the song and dance routines, do their homework and pursue the numerous other more legitimate avenues besides paying money to any upfront fee "exit / relief / escape / rescue" parasite operation, including (but not limited to) this heretofore unknown "Primo Management Group".
I guess it makes you feel good to hide behind a computer and put people down by calling them names. It's funny the guy you are all calling a scam,idiot and everything else has not said one thing like that. I wonder who looks worse me or you and that is the only thing you can say because you can't find one negative thing about our company and you are all scared to call in and find out that i am telling the truth the whole time. Instead you hide behind a computer and make non factual comments about the industry and my company. As far as the BBB goes accreditation means nothing but your a paying member and all BBB offices are individually owned. In some BBB offices the manipulate people's files based on if there paying or not. Its funny you didn't bring up that we have 76 positive reviews there and 0 complaints. On Google we have 103 reviews and a 5 star rating. The only thing you brought up was that we are not accredited. This article is from Time magazine regarding the BBB and i think after you read this you will think differently about this organization.
http://business.time.com/2013/03/19/why-the-better-business-bureau-should-give-itself-a-bad-grade/

I encourage anybody in the timeshare industry to do there research on anybody before doing business with a third party as well as the resort. I wouldn't take anybody for there word, i would make them prove it and we can period. I appreciate the conversation back in forth with you guys it's been fun, if you want to take me up on the challenge call if you dont thats fine. Good luck with your timeshare and glad you like it, some do.

heathpack

TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
MVC Points
Once again you are calling someone a scam without any facts to back that up. i have addressed this numerous time and told you we dont do that. Have a great day!

Sean I am calling you a scam-artist because you claimed in this thread as an exact quote of your own words “in most case’s you can’t sell it because the resort has the first right to refusal and most likely they will.”

This is a scare tactic that only a con artist would use. Legit people in the TT world would never say something like this because the end result of ROFR is not a TS owner getting stuck unable to sell their unit.

So I’m not making anything up. I’ve read what you’ve said and can see it’s BS and am writing a public response so that TS owners who are unclear on the issue can understand what ROFR means and how con artists will use the term in an attempt to make them feel trapped.

Additionally, it’s very interesting that you replied to me that you were an owner of this when a google search apparently reveals that you are not. Con artists often can’t keep themselves from lying, they think they can always talk themselves out of whatever lie they throw out at one given moment.

Absolutely some people are taken advantage of my disreputable TS companies. Absolutely some people are stuck with a timeshare that’s worthless and is a drain on them financially. The truth is that there is sometimes an easy exit for those people but frequently there is not, painful choices must sometimes be made. These issues are discussed frequently here on TUG, where people are told the truth, no matter how painful that truth is.

Con-artists like yourself tell people what they want to hear: You were ripped off by this TS company and it’s an outrage! Which is true, of course. Then go on to collect their money because you have the easy solution. Which I’m sure you don’t. Because if you did have the easy solution, your services would be valuable enough that you wouldn’t be floating the ROFR scare tactic statement, claiming to be an owner of a company in which you’re an employee, etc. And then redirecting when these lies/tactics are pointed out, trying to create mistrust for what I’m saying by suggesting I work for a TS company.

The claim that no one can know if you’re legit without trying your services is just hogwash. When you come to a public forum and post BS openly, no one needs to throw money at you to figure out you are in no way legit. Good try, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.