• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Puerto Vallarta Guide

pvpam

Reaction score
Hola all! It has been a long time since I have posted - very busy with the opening of a new hospital here in Puerto Vallarta (Hospital Cornerstone) - opened now 1 1-2 years! I have revised, updated, compacted my guide and would be more than happy to send this to anyone interested. I am 100%+ employed at the hospital, so this isn't advertising - just some good information that I hope comes in handy! :D

echoal

Reaction score
I have been to PV 5 times and will be there in November for the Food Festival.

dneuser

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pam - how great to finally get to thank someone involved with Cornerstone. This is not a testimonial. I've never met or spoken with you before - but I follow the Mexico board since we visit frequently and love PV.

My husband had the "fortunate" misfortune of needing your hospital's services in January for a badly shredded hamstring that he got attempting to be a good samaritan. He was trying to assist an older gentleman with Parkinsons who was beginning to fall down. We were waiting for a tour in the warm sun and we didn't know this man but his wife looked like she was having great difficulty handling him and no wheelchair in sight. I must admit, I was wondering why people take such chances with frail elderly - but it's not my place to judge. Instead of providing real assistance, in his rush forward to help, he ending up sliding on some slippery paving tiles in a downtown restaurant. An American we met on the spot recommended Cornerstone.

I could not believe how amazing your little hospital is!! The admitting tech and the ER Physician were waiting for the ambulance in the driveway when we arrived. The care he received was remarkable and thorough. The best part was the smile on our faces when he received the bill!! Less than $300 US for xrays, pain shot, orthopedic services, perscription and emergency room services. When I found that out I wanted him to stay to have an EKG, MRI and a colonoscopy while he was at it. Thanks for the great service your hospital performs.

For anyone visiting the beautiful Puerto Vallarta region and finding themselves in need of emergency medical care, I feel very comfortable recommending this new, immaculately clean, well staffed facility.

Thanks, Pam.

blr666

TUG Review Crew: Expert
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi PVPAM, can I get a copy of your guide? I am leaving for PV on Saturday. Thanks.

ronandjoan

TUG Review Crew: Elite
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Telemark, Townhouses at St Augustine Beach and Tennis Club, Stoneridge Resort (ID)
Everyone - this guide is GREAT!!!

This was such a help to us when we went in Feb this year -

pvpam

Reaction score
Cornerstone

I am so glad that we were able to assist you at Cornerstone. Makes me proud - plus I am glad that it wasn't serious!!!!

marjeans

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Pam ,

I would also like the guide. I rec'd your last copy and would love the updated one. 6 lovely ladies are heading their in November to celebrate some 50th bithdays...me included :whoopie:

thanks - Marjean

mplswjr

TUG Member
Reaction score
PV Guide

Hello Pam,

We visited you last January (brought pediatric vitamins), and are coming again in January 07. Would also like the new guide. Still need vitamins and diabetes test strips?

Bill

jeandz

TUG Member
Reaction score
PV guide

Hi Pam,
Would appreciate getting a copy of your guide. Our trip is in November.
Thanks, Jean

happymum

TUG Member
Reaction score
Me too please

Hi Pam. I too would appreciate a copy of your guide. Many thanks! :)

Nashcar

TUG Member
Reaction score
Me too! Me too!

I would love a PV guide. I'm not going until March, but it sounds like a wonderful thing to have. How can I get one?:clap:

sunset2854

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pam I would love a guide. We are visiting in May for 2 weeks judging from everybody's else replys you guide is a must have. Thanks!

philemer

TUG Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Lifetime Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Maui Schooner; Dikhololo, S.A.; Club Wyndham; Worldmark.
Gracias, Pam. Got mine today. :)

Phil

jd2601

Tug Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
We are scheduled for spring break next year for a visit to Puerto Vallarta. If the gude is still available I would appreciate it.

jd2601

lamb

TUG Review Crew
TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Pam,

I'd also like to receive a copy of your updated guide. Thanks!

nyparadigm

TUG Member
Reaction score
Hi Pam -

I would like to get a copy of your guide, please. We are going to PV in March 07.

Thanks for your generous help!

- Chris

Lynn

TUG Member
Reaction score
Pam,

We too would love a copy of your guide. My wife and I will be in PV in November. We love it there!!!

Thank you for your willingness to share.:clap:

Lynn