• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

WKORV crib / highchair

Troopers

TUG Member
Reaction score
Two quick questions regarding WKORV:

1. How would you rate the cribs?

2. Are highchairs available?

Thanks.

oneohana

TUG Member
Reaction score
I don't know what type of rating you are looking for on the crib. It is their standard foldable metal crib on wheels. It has been the same one at all the *wood resorts that we have been to. We use their crib, it sure beats lugging around a pack-n-play.
High chairs are available, just ask for one when you make your reservations.

rocky

TUG Member
Reaction score
The cribs are fine, they come with sheets, a bumper, little blanket, and a rug with clouds on it that you are supposed to use on the floor next to the crib???? The catch is (and I've had this happen twice) is that even if you request a crib, it won't be in your room when you arrive and then you will have to BEG ON YOUR HANDS AND KNEES to get it delivered to your room before 11pm at night. So my advice to you is start early, start often, to become insistent and difficult, ask where you can get it yourself, etc. until you get the crib.

Denise L

Tug Review Crew: Veteran
TUG Member
Reaction score
Resorts Owned
Starwood/Vistana, Disney, Hyatt, HGVC
We requested a Heavenly Crib for our first and maybe second visits to WKORV. On the first visit in 2003, we got a pack n play, I think. Eventually we got the Heavenly Crib, maybe later in the week, or during the following year. I recall it being white and nice and cozy.

The first year, they didn't have a high chair, so the bar and grill manager brought us a wooden high chair from the restaurant. I thought that was nice. I'm sure they have it all sorted out now.

mepiccolo

TUG Member
Reaction score
Last year we requested cribs and high chairs (for 2 toddlers) and had them brought up to our room within one hour of checking in. The cribs were pretty comfortable, much more so than the third-world hospital cribs that the Kaanapali Ali had rented to us. Those were so bad we got rid of them after the first night and just configured the chairs together for a make do crib (a trick we had learned to do in Vegas, works really well in a pinch, you put two sofa chairs together and voila' a crib with the arms acting like rails (of course this wouldn't work for a very young baby who could lean over the arms and fall out). The high chairs were nice also. We were very surprised that they were free because Kaanapali Ali had charged us something like $10 or $15 each a night for those horrible cribs.