• The TUGBBS forums are completely free and open to the public and exist as the absolute best place for owners to get help and advice about their timeshares for more than 30 years!

Join Tens of Thousands of other Owners just like you here to get any and all Timeshare questions answered 24 hours a day!
  • TUG started 30 years ago in October 1993 as a group of regular Timeshare owners just like you!

Read about our 30th anniversary: Happy 30th Birthday TUG!
  • TUG has a YouTube Channel to produce weekly short informative videos on popular Timeshare topics!

Free memberships for every 50 subscribers!

Visit TUG on Youtube!
  • TUG has now saved timeshare owners more than $21,000,000 dollars just by finding us in time to rescind a new Timeshare purchase! A truly incredible milestone!

Read more here: TUG saves owners more than $21 Million dollars

60,000+ subscribing owners! A weekly recap of the best Timeshare resort reviews and the most popular topics discussed by owners!
  • Our official "end my sales presentation early" T-shirts are available again! Also come with the option for a free membership extension with purchase to offset the cost!

All T-shirt options here!
  • A few of the most common links here on the forums for newbies and guests!

Belaire Golf Resort & Spa

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveHCMM

Reaction score
Here is more from their site
http://www.belairevacationclub.com/belaire/News/newsdec07.mht

NEWSLETTER
DECEMBER EDITION 2007

We are wishing you and your families in this upcoming Holiday Season

All the Joy and Happiness and Fabulous New Year 2008!!!!

We have celebrated our one year anniversary since we have welcomed our first members to our family and this is our first Holiday Season we share with you. We wish to thank you for your support, patience and understanding we have received from you within the last year of operation.

Our growth has been filled in time with lots of hard work, smaller and larger challenges, however we are very pleased with the results and we look forward to new exiting season and with surprising progress on our development.

Great News! After excavating the land and making necessary soil tests and measurements we have found solid foundation 40 meters /132 ft. into the ground. This brings phase two into the start up for construction. We are going to place 50 piles in the ground. Each tower will be supported on 22 pylons and our lobby with the waterfall feature will be placed on 6 columns. The drilling has started and is now in the process. Once we have it completed concrete structure will follow. The retaining wall is completed for the swimming pool support and foundation as well.

The Grand Opening of “Bagotti” Lounge & Restaurant took place on December, 19 and has already established our Fine Gourmet Restaurant among the best in Puerto Vallarta.

It was a major success in Marina Vallarta area, one of the best of Puerto Vallarta.

The mayor of Puerto Vallarta along with other officials attended this spectacular event. Party was broadcasted life by four different radio stations and photos were covered with top Vallarta Magazines and News Papers.

Group of dancers performed to Cuban & Latin Rhythms inviting all guests to dance.

Since you could not be here with us, we wish to share with you some photos.

IMPORTANT NOTE
Dear all, our next news letter from the PV Belaire Golf Resort & Spa will be placed on our web site in NEW YEAR 2008.

Due to the fact, most letters were lost in the web and some of you have complained about not received our first edition, we have decided all updates from now on will be placed directly on our web site www.belairevacationclub.com . So please make sure to check it once in a while.

With once more warm holiday wishes,
Jonathan James Tomasello CEO

SteveHCMM

Reaction score
Just doing more research...

http://www.vallartaonline.com/news/WhatsNowNewinVallarta/
What's New in Vallarta!
posted:Wednesday, January 9, 2008
by Vallarta Online Staff

Bagotti
Albatros 420, Marina Vallarta
Tel. (322) 209-2193
Lun-Dom/ Mon-Sun 5:00pm-11:00pm

The latest option in Italian food, this restaurant recently opened its doors with a spectacular party that provided a sneak peak at the type of ambiance you will experience. The space is large, offering a variety of wines and spirits, with a lounge-like feel, where you can enjoy your favorite drink and chat while listening to soft music.

http://www.vallartavive.com/vallartavive.asp?id=1284
A la italiana y con mucho estilo: Bagotti

Otras noticias:

• Cuenta Vallarta con variada lista de ofertas para disfrutar la Semana Santa

• El poder judicial debe resolver los conflictos en materia territorial: Eva Contreras

• Tours de la API padecieron algunos retrasos por la marcha

• No hay que ir al Consejo Estatal para favorecer posiciones de grupo, sino del partido: Gómez Aldaco

• La IP vallartense la primera en incumplir

• Cuenta Puerto Vallarta con 30 Nuevos Policías

• Dos horas de ánimos exaltados durante la marcha
por Alan Yamil Hinojosa

29/12/2007.-Con el autentico sabor italiano y en medio de ambiente lounge, la noche del pasado sábado se dieron cita importantes personalidades del ámbito social y empresarial en las instalaciones del nuevo restaurante de comida italiana en la zona de Marina Vallarta: Bagotti.

Con el respaldo que la firma Belaire le puede dar, Bagotti llega a instalarse en la calle de Albatros número 420 en la zona de la marina, ubicándose así, en una de las zonas más exclusivas de la ciudad.

Pizzas con su sabor original, lasagna, rissoto, y una gran variedad de platillos tradicionalmente italianos, servidos con los mejores ingredientes directo en su mesa, es una de las características que usted podrá encontrar en este lugar.

SteveHCMM

Reaction score
"the start up of the construction in March 2008."

Now if we only start seeing some pictures of progess popping up in the next 45 days, that might make some of us feel a little better about this whole project....

Anyone scheduled for PV in late March or April?

mplswjr

TUG Member
Reaction score
Israel Who?

Did someone catch the last name of Israel, the guy selling at Belaire? I know a guy named Israel who was disingenuous as a salesman.

You really have to watch these sales people.

mplswjr

bltfam

Reaction score
We are in Pv on the 13th-20 of March. I will check things out and if there is any construction happening I will take photos and post them. Do you want me to see if I can find out Israel's last name?

TROOPER08

Reaction score
This is now on their site with some pictures.
http://www.belairevacationclub.com/belaire/News/newsfeb08.mht
(Note: at one point it says "One hundred and fifty members shared in the festivities of the grand opening." I find it strange that none of the members here were invited.)

Letter from the Developer

Greetings to all members,

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of Belaire Vacation Club, The industry and all others concerned, for the inconvenience, the lack of communication and customer service. We would like to share the wonderful progress we have made in this past year.

With the construction in phase one, we completed the state of the art sales room; the award winning models which are of the finest design and spacious floor plans.

The inauguration party for the Bagotti Restaurant in December 2007, was held in honor of the members. One hundred and fifty members shared in the festivities of the grand opening.

I want to inform you as to the series of intense technical meetings with the Spanish Company IDOM, that we have been attending this past year. We have contracted IDOM for the architectural design and specializing in engineering studies of the executive project for the Belaire Resort foundation for the safety of the towers.

You must understand that when building a foundation of this magnitude incurs studying, reviewing the strategies, calculations, the layers of the earth, etc. The Preparation and the diligence, time and effort before one ever thinks about building.

There are layers of earth which lie in the abyss. The uncertainty of the stability of the weight of the towers. Also you must remember the budget, planning must enter in to the equation before ever starting the construction of phase two.

Finally we have all agreed that forty – four meters below the earth, has the safety requirements to support the foundation and insure the stability and guarantee the safety and protection which permits the start up of the construction in March 2008.

We want to thank you for your understanding and trust in our endeavor. We look forward to ensuring you with our personal service and we are looking forward to making all your dreams come true.

Yours Faithfully.
The man in question name is Israel Curi Ocampo...but from what I hear no longer works there. Also Dee (Dorota Antoszkiewicz) has left the building!!
Antonio Copela...the tax expert ....maybe is still there...but you can't get by the girl who answers the phone to talk to him!! (Carla Ibarra I believe is her name) Come on Bellaire ....give us some pictures or updates!!!!!!!!

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is more from their site
http://www.belairevacationclub.com/belaire/News/newsdec07.mht

NEWSLETTER
DECEMBER EDITION 2007

We are wishing you and your families in this upcoming Holiday Season

All the Joy and Happiness and Fabulous New Year 2008!!!!

We have celebrated our one year anniversary since we have welcomed our first members to our family and this is our first Holiday Season we share with you. We wish to thank you for your support, patience and understanding we have received from you within the last year of operation.

Our growth has been filled in time with lots of hard work, smaller and larger challenges, however we are very pleased with the results and we look forward to new exiting season and with surprising progress on our development.

Great News! After excavating the land and making necessary soil tests and measurements we have found solid foundation 40 meters /132 ft. into the ground. This brings phase two into the start up for construction. We are going to place 50 piles in the ground. Each tower will be supported on 22 pylons and our lobby with the waterfall feature will be placed on 6 columns. The drilling has started and is now in the process. Once we have it completed concrete structure will follow. The retaining wall is completed for the swimming pool support and foundation as well.

The Grand Opening of “Bagotti” Lounge & Restaurant took place on December, 19 and has already established our Fine Gourmet Restaurant among the best in Puerto Vallarta.

It was a major success in Marina Vallarta area, one of the best of Puerto Vallarta.

The mayor of Puerto Vallarta along with other officials attended this spectacular event. Party was broadcasted life by four different radio stations and photos were covered with top Vallarta Magazines and News Papers.

Group of dancers performed to Cuban & Latin Rhythms inviting all guests to dance.

Since you could not be here with us, we wish to share with you some photos.

IMPORTANT NOTE
Dear all, our next news letter from the PV Belaire Golf Resort & Spa will be placed on our web site in NEW YEAR 2008.

Due to the fact, most letters were lost in the web and some of you have complained about not received our first edition, we have decided all updates from now on will be placed directly on our web site www.belairevacationclub.com . So please make sure to check it once in a while.

With once more warm holiday wishes,
Jonathan James Tomasello CEO

Notice that the sender has 0 amount of posts but said they were building :rofl: back in December Note all of the controdrictory :rofl: imformation in the email below in comparison the press release. Now two months later it appears Dutch :rofl: claimed they just hired the same company two months later. The amount of people claimed sold up to that period is interesting :rofl: when you compare the total to other sold claims for differant times.

Private Message: Bellair
December 26, 2007, 10:16 PM

BBS Reg. Date: Dec 24, 07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got back from PV, Have 10 in my area that bought over six hundred sold. Its over the top but we all bought because we wanted a condo over three thousand ft. Idom is the firm that is doing the building and they were on the site building,It will be done late next year thats what there shooting for. Doretta and Niecko are the mgrs. Went out on the yacht for five hrs and there trying to buy the golf course, because its not being maintained to there likeing.. I played it needs some work. Roger

Last edited:

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
Belair

I am here in PV now and went to presentaion today. We did not purchase anything. Have lots of nfo to shre though when I return home, not all sounding too good though but will share what I learned and such after March 9th when I return to my area of Mexico but most likely not until after March 18th, when hubby goes to states so watch for more info then. For now heed caution to those who may be thinking of buying, just my opinion after presentation and checking around here etc.....

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
We just came from Puerto Vallarta and were treated well by Belaire. They are working on the two towers. Part of the delay was explained that they switched construction companies. They now have a company from Spain heading it up and it is going well!! We met the person heading it up and working with Belaire. We are anxious to see the final product. We know it will be awesome! This is just the start of something big!

Thank you Antonio, Carlos and Niko!
Ed and Phyllis

I think maybe Dutch 43 has left the NON-Building.

Private Message: Bellair
December 26, 2007, 10:16 PM

BBS Reg. Date: Dec 24, 07

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just got back from PV, Have 10 in my area that bought over six hundred sold. Its over the top but we all bought because we wanted a condo over three thousand ft. Idom is the firm that is doing the building and they were on the site building,It will be done late next year thats what there shooting for. Doretta and Niecko are the mgrs. Went out on the yacht for five hrs and there trying to buy the golf course, because its not being maintained to there likeing.. I played it needs some work. Roger

Dutch 43 In light of many reports of what has Not Happened in regard to the Bellaire promises up to this point I find the salespersons name of "Is real" very ironic.

Dutch 43 Hopefully for the posters who said they bought this project is real and will be built.

Dutch 43 But every day makes many of us feel better about our recinding. I wonder if on this string there are any shills posting for the Bellaire from Puerto Vallarta?

Dutch43 I suppose you did not know the name of the factory were the walls were being built?

Dutch43 Do you mean that the walls have not shipped last summer as promised?

Dutch43 I did not see those walls on site last September nor has any one reported seeing anything like walls on the job site as of a week ago.

Dutch43 Maybe they have changed the wall builders loke they did contractors and instead of being built in Mexico City they are being built in Spain because

Quoting Dutch 43 "They now have a company from Spain heading it up and it is going well!!" Unquote.

Dutch43 If there are no walls more than 6 months after promised deliverly I am pluzzled by Dutch 43 saying Quote " They now have a company from Spain heading it up and it is going well!!" Unquote

I think maybe Dutch 43 has left the NON-Building.

Bruce

Last edited:

missdaisy10

Reaction score
Latest from Registry Collection on Belaire Affiliation

Yesterday, I emailed The Registry Collection office in Mexico City in order to get a current reading on Belaire's current status with TRC. I received a phone call back almost immediately. The gentleman who called didn't have many answers for me but promised to get them and email me back. Within a couple of hours, I received the email below from TRC.

In reading it, I do not know whether to be encouraged or discouraged.

I am encouraged that Belaire finally did what they said they would do: they have a "provisional" relationship with TRC.

I am discouraged because:
1. It took all of these months for this to get accomplished when it was promised/should have been completed much earlier.
2. I have a nagging feeling that they may have done this now because things have "hit the fan" with their current members and they had to do something to head off further revolt so that they can keep selling.
3. The promised ability to trade weeks on TRC beginning in January, 2008, is now backed up until (at best) March, 2009. That's a 15 month delay.
4. Trading will not begin until Belaire has inventory--i.e. when at least the first tower is completed which is still a big question mark.

Here's the TRC email:

Subject: The Registry Collection, Belaire affiliation
Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2008 16:13:27 -0500
To: [personal address deleted]
Hello,

The Registry Collection is pleased to announce its affiliation with Belaire Golf Resort & Spa
Resort.

Here is what we know at this time:

 The Project is still under construction, there is no inventory available until March, 2009
 The Project will be featured in the resort directory and web page upon resort completion
 Members will be able to use The Registry Collection services upon resort completion
 Belaire web page is: www.belairevacationclub.com
 Phone of Belaire: toll free from US 866 438-1448 or +52 (322) 209-1090

Thank you for your patience as we completed our affiliation process with The Belaire Golf Resort & Spa.

The Registry Collection
800-548-2300
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. EST
Saturday, 9:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST
inquiry@registry-collection.com

Last edited by a moderator:

TROOPER08

Reaction score
Here is another little "fly in the ointment" I just found out today. It seems the company I paid to transfer my ownership of the resort I turned in to buy Bellaire has not transfered the deed even though this process was started way back in Sept. 07. Soooooo...the Florida property is looking for their maintenance cost for 08. Has anyone had any dealing with Resort Closings up in Montana ... or is this another part of the Bellaire experience?????

Dutch43

Reaction score
Took some time off from MN and went to Fl for a couple of weeks, so I'm back in the building. Bruce, tell me how you have so much time to be able to post 1,164 different posts? Why are you so concerned about Belaire and you don't even own there? You should really get a life. By the way I didn't know it was my job to take pictures. All I can do is relate my experiences and you can do with them whatever you want. You sound like a very bitter person. Try looking at life through the windshield, instead of through the rearview mirror.

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Here is another little "fly in the ointment" I just found out today. It seems the company I paid to transfer my ownership of the resort I turned in to buy Bellaire has not transfered the deed even though this process was started way back in Sept. 07. Soooooo...the Florida property is looking for their maintenance cost for 08. Has anyone had any dealing with Resort Closings up in Montana ... or is this another part of the Bellaire experience?????

Why am I not surprised.

I see Dutch43 appears to be afraid to comment on this post or the other posts that sound IMHO far more beliveable that his postings.

He does not dare to try to refute those posts so his personal attack on me reminds me how Greg was attacked on the first String. Dutch 43 I am honored that you choose to attack me instead of trying to refute those other posts item for item.

Maybe you are trying to get me to over react in a post to your posts so the mods might shut this string down like they did the first string. That type of Bellaire tactic will not work with me on this string.

Bruce :D

Last edited:

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dutch, I am retired and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gald I saw through the "Fluff" in time to recind. In regard to the lack of Building progress in the many other posts that directly :wall: controdicts your posts you have nothing to say.

They are no pictures to show of the building progress because there has been no progress after a years time and that is why you can not post that type of picture.

So you :doh: are trying to use how many posts I posted to distract me and others with your smoke and mirriors.

Why don't you address and try to explain away the concerns of the person TROOPER08 who posted before you in post number 63 who bought at the Belaire and the problem caused him by the Bellaire in regards 14 months have gone by and the Bellaire has not done what they promised in the contract on the timeshare he traded in to the Bellaire.

I think you are bitter as time may be running out on you but I will not play your bitter game but just comment on the facts as others report them here about the many broken promises made by the Bllaire reported by almost everybody but :shrug: you.

Seeing is beliving and as soon as I see the pictures of the fully completed Bellaire I will commend them. But then if it is indeed built I wonder how long it will be before the Club is termanated and the Club Members get everthing but the Building and the land as per items in my recinded contract. I would image that the developer may "Somehow" end up with the land and the building.

Do you care to respond that some of the employess have jumped ship. Maybe they were afraid of what is coming in light of all the delays that can not be reasonably explained away even though you :cheer: try.

They reportly have left the NON building.

Bruce

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
The man in question name is Israel Curi Ocampo...but from what I hear no longer works there. Also Dee (Dorota Antoszkiewicz) has left the building!!
Antonio Copela...the tax expert ....maybe is still there...but you can't get by the girl who answers the phone to talk to him!! (Carla Ibarra I believe is her name) Come on Bellaire ....give us some pictures or updates!!!!!!!!

Dutch:mad: 43, care to :shrug: comment(or again no coment again) seeing you were:hi: just there?

Bruce:rofl:

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
I am here in PV now and went to presentaion today. We did not purchase anything. Have lots of nfo to shre though when I return home, not all sounding too good though but will share what I learned and such after March 9th when I return to my area of Mexico but most likely not until after March 18th, when hubby goes to states so watch for more info then. For now heed caution to those who may be thinking of buying, just my opinion after presentation and checking around here etc.....

Dutch:mad: 43, care to :shrug: comment(or again no coment again) seeing you were :clap: just there?

Bruce

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
If it seems too good to be true, it probably is false. Don't fall for it.

If you did fall for it and you are within your five-day right of recission, rescind the contract. Read the information about Mexico right-of-recission at the top of the Mexico forum.

Dutch :mad: 43, care to :eek: comment(or again no coment again) seeing :zzz: you were just there?

Bruce :rofl:

brucecz

TUG Member
Reaction score
Dutch :mad: 43 I see you did not address these :shrug: questions and provide any answers but just vent :wall: in your last posting directed at:rofl: me. I though I would post those questions again and hope for a postive factual response from you this time.

Bruce

Dutch 43 In light of many reports of what has Not Happened in regard to the Bellaire promises up to this point I find the salespersons name of "Is real" very ironic.

Dutch 43 Hopefully for the posters who said they bought this project is real and will be built.

Dutch 43 But every day makes many of us feel better about our recinding. I wonder if on this string there are any shills posting for the Bellaire from Puerto Vallarta?

Dutch43 I suppose you did not know the name of the factory were the walls were being built?

Dutch43 Do you mean that the walls have not shipped last summer as promised?

Dutch43 I did not see those walls on site last September nor has any one reported seeing anything like walls on the job site as of a week ago.

Dutch43 Maybe they have changed the wall builders loke they did contractors and instead of being built in Mexico City they are being built in Spain because

Quoting Dutch 43 "They now have a company from Spain heading it up and it is going well!!" Unquote.

Dutch43 If there are no walls more than 6 months after promised deliverly I am pluzzled by Dutch 43 saying Quote " They now have a company from Spain heading it up and it is going well!!" Unquote

pammex

TUG Review Crew: ELITE
TUG Member
Reaction score
I am legit

Hi, I am not leaving PV until tomorrow am. I am staying at resort in PV, do not want to mention name until I return, just in case of problems.

Now......let me just say I have photos, many of the non-building, the restaurant, the supposed construction and the 5 workers on site, even the two pile drivers, and a back hoe. The two pile drivers have done nothing in the two weeks I have been here. The back hoe must be broken as It sits in same place also for two weeks. The big 5 man construction crew did each have a shovel. There has been an empty garafon ( water bottle) laying on its side in same place also for two weeks.

I have also written down and will post the newest sales pitch. Oh yes, the restaurant we had a nice breakfast on their dime. We also looked at the beautiful, needless to say units on the second or top floor. Very exquisite except totally nonfunctionable, for example, no faucets, no running water, etc...

Will give more details when return but at moment am packing to leave in the morning......oh yeah just a little note, we were told do not worry about the proximity of the airport because they are going to move it LOL, there will remain a runway for small jets, but PV will be getting 2, not one, mind you 2, new airports ( just for Belair LOL), one to be 10 minutes north ( which heads towards Nuevo Vallarta) I believe that is where the army base is located, the other airport in PV will be on the South Side of PV, do you know where that is, on the mountain, about 5000 feet high a total cliff of resorts etc....hmmmm...cannot even imagine how that would or could be possible.....

One OPC Timehsare salesguy did say to us when we asked him what do you think of Belair, he said oh that SCAM!!!!

I will give details upon return but I am a legit Tug Poster/Member. We are actually getting quite a laugh over the airport move.....what will their next line be?

I hope there is some salvation for those who have invested but my thoughts think not without pursuit of this matter in the legal sytem..again I hope I am totally wrong....

You will hear more from me in upcoming weeks......

steve_esko

Reaction score
I found the below article on IDOM home page http://www.idom.es/noticias.php?id_sec=37&lang=I#109

16th. November 2007
Hotel Belaire in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico)

The project was born as a new concept of space in which naturally mix illusion, transparency and tranquility. A large space in which, however, is guaranteed the privacy of their guests. Belaire, with 26,000 square meters of construction, consists of two towers of organizational design. Their 8 levels are interconnected by a series of bridges that seem to float in the air and which creates an impressive waterfall that greets guests and visitors.
Each tower counts with 7 levels for departments -Master Suite, and a Junior Suite Pent House-, as well as all the services that the most demanding client could find in a hotel in this category: Spa, gym, select boutiques, shops and restaurants, one with an amazing view of the bay because of falling at the last level. The development also has outdoor facilities pool, bar, terraces and the area of private jacuzzis with their walkers. All these spaces are fully integrated with each other for green areas carefully designed.
The hotel PV Belaire equip Puerto Vallarta a Milestone Luminic referential, thanks to its design of interior and exterior lighting.

I sent an email to IDOM requesting information concerning any services they may be providing to Belaire and will post any information here that I receive from them.

Perhaps a call to one of their offices could help shed some light on the reality of this project?

SteveHCMM

Reaction score
Good thought, I wonder if they'll respond.

I keep questioning that waterfall. Looks like something out of the TV show Las Vegas. Wouldn't that be really loud???

steve_esko

Reaction score
IDOM

Here is the email I sent to IDOM, their reply is below. Hasn’t representatives of Belaire stated that IDOM is or has been on site there? I would inquire to IDOM regarding such information if I knew what all they have claimed.

I am writing in regards to the Hotel Belaire in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico)
My understanding is that they are a customer of yours.
There seems to be conflicting information regarding the progress of this project.
Could you shed some light on it for me?

Dear Steve,
The architects of IDOM are projecting the comprehensive architecture of the new hotel in Puerto Vallarta (Mexico). In this way, we can say of course that the owners of Belaire are our customers.
I do not know exactly what are you meaning with "conflicting information". Anyway, I'm only the master of the Web site of IDOM, and since my information is limited, I'm sending your request to the architect responsible for the project Belaire, who may provide further clarification.
Thank you for your clarifications.
Regards,

Gabriel Vilallonga
Ingeniero Industrial
IDOM
Madrid (Spain)
+34 606 31 24 14

Last edited:
Reaction score
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has investigated Belaire. You have been a big help to us suckers who purchased. Thanks for all the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.